Urbanfae

Michelle Scott, urban fantasy author

Shutter Island
Dennis Lehane
Tim Gunn: A Guide to Quality, Taste and Style (Tim Gunn's Guide to Style)
Tim Gunn, Kate Maloney
Oaths of Blood (Ascension #2)
S.M. Reine
Lover Awakened - J.R. Ward The Black Dagger Brotherhood books are like French fries. Junk food for the brain, but oh-so enjoyable.

This third book in the series is told from Zsadist's point of view, and his story is the most interesting one so far. After reading about this terror in the previous two books, it was great to read about his tortured past. Also, I love how Ward interlaces her stories so that there are a lot of things going on at the same time, so the books never get boring. As always, this book was a very quick, enjoyable read.

One thing that I don't like, however, is that all the females characters are very bland and very similar. I'd like to read about a female love interest who was as interesting and complex as one of the brothers.